Subscribe Via Email technorati technorati Twitter Flickr Digg StumbleUpon

Tuesday 19 May 2009

Fallout 3 DLC Coming to PS3

Bethesda has announced their Fallout 3 DLC packs that were released a couple of months ago for the Xbox 360 to be released onto the Playstation 3. The first of these released will be Operation Anchorage which will be released in late June with the other two, The Pitt and Broken Steel, to be released later on within four to six weeks of eatch other. There is no exact release dates announced yet.

In addition to these DLC packs, two more will be released after the  first three packs have been. They are named Point Look and Mothership Zeta. Point Look is a huge swampland just waiting to be explored and Mothership Zeta will make you encounter alien abductions.



5 comments:

PS3 Slim Deals said...

Great! About time they came to the PS3 too as well, XBOX!

Lexus Air Conditioner Compressor said...

I like it because i was seeking for such type of info.

I hope it benefits all one who land up here.

aisha said...

It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
Chevy Kodiak Turbocharger

Anonymous said...

Chevrolet W6 Turbo
ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it

r4 ds cards said...

I play the whole series of Fallout. This is such a fabulous game to play. Now i am really excited to play the Fallout 3 the game in my PS3 game console.

Post a Comment